Duncan Banks of Melbourne, Australia would like to take you on a strange journey...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

AM I CRAZY?

Well Paradise has finished with a very quick jolt to the system. After a very drunken last night in Lanzarote, I have now arrived in Paris and guess what? Its fooking cold and i haven't slept for 2 days! Having to fly to Gatwick London first, and getting a face full on the fresh night air, i must admit i really had second thoughts about leaving my beach side apartment in Lanzarote. And of course the day i left, it was blowing a gale (I still got a sail in thou) and the Island had the best forecast i have seen while i was there. Typical...

A big thanks and farewell goes to the crew and Windsurf Paradise and all the other friends i made while i was there. They really made me feel at home and its definetely a place i could escape to in the future. Just to make my last day even more emotional, the team very kindly gave me some binnoculars (a bit ironic because i was really suppose to use them while on baywatch...just kidding carsten!), a photographed signed copy of the team posing including the Hoff and a lasting supply of rubbers.

To the Lanzarote crew, if your ever in my next of the woods one day, make sure you give me a email to catch up as i have a lot of favours to repay to everyone.

And also a special thanks to Donny who is a good friend of Carsten and got me in touch with Windsurf Paradise.

6 Comments:

Blogger nicolen said...

Sitting in a San Francisco apartment, I can agree that the weather on this side of the world is getting colder! Hmmm... time to go home yet Dunc??

I also think those presents were very sweet and thoughtful! Good one!

Thu Oct 05, 03:27:00 am

 
Blogger thr said...

I think it's time for Pappa Thomasr to post something on this blog...

thomasr
PS thank Donny you slacker!

Thu Oct 05, 11:10:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

$100 says that the expiry date passes on those dingers before you use them all.

Fri Oct 06, 04:04:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how you descibe 12 condoms as a 'lasting supply'

Mon Oct 09, 10:25:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where the hell is your next of the woods?

Wed Oct 11, 02:46:00 am

 
Blogger Duncan said...

Melbourne anonymous

Mon Oct 16, 07:59:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home