Duncan Banks of Melbourne, Australia would like to take you on a strange journey...

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Europe Mourns

No matter which country you are in Europe, if you ask them what they know about Australia they will reply;
*Rolf Harris (No shit)
*Great Barrier Reef
*Kylie Minogue
*Jason Donovan
*STEVE IRWIN

Last weeks news of Steve Irwins bizarre death has rocked Europe. They loved him for everything he stood for even if he did dress all in Khaki. Talk to someone and as soon they knew you were from Australia, they would throw in a ''Crickey'' and ''Fair Dinkim''. No one could quite believe that someone who wrestles crocodiles, kisses deadly snakes and goes swimming with sharks could be killed by a relatively harmless string-ray!

The funny thing is, Australia is known to Europeans where every fish or animal will eat or kill you and now everyone is terrified of little string-rays which is especially frustrating for the diving centres (which I am currently do more open water course) as all the divers are now afraid of string-rays.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

duncan, I am pregnant with your baby and i want to whole world to know. Love Rebecca Haile. I want you to kiss my belly baby. Come back from Tenerife and be with me and your child to be. I will even consider your request of shaving my armpits if you come to me.

Sun Sept 10, 09:17:00 am

 
Blogger thr said...

Impossible. Duncan could not have done this ugly thing you speak of.

unless you were washing his towels earlier this year.

tom

Wed Sept 13, 10:35:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home