Duncan Banks of Melbourne, Australia would like to take you on a strange journey...

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Brussels in a Day

Well i am in Brussels in transit for my plane trip to Lanzarote. Luckily, i only have a day because i seriously think i have seen all of it in a couple of hours. The lonely planet day says its famous for Kim Clijsters and Justine Henin-Hardenne which is a indication of someone one has to visit. I am probably being a little hard on Brussel and i think its due to the fact that one gets over site seeing.

Some Sqaure...Lots of Tourists

Some of the sites and city squares are pretty cool, but the thing that caught my eye was a bicycle thats also a recombent (don't know spelling)

Nifty bike. I want one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat Riley said...

Bloody cool I want one too

Tue July 11, 10:27:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home