Duncan Banks of Melbourne, Australia would like to take you on a strange journey...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Madrid

Only here for a night as i am on my way to Tarifa. Really nice city but can be a little pricey. I just had a quick walk around the gardens and a few sites. The gardens are amazing and they are so well maintained- all of Madrid is. The picture below is the Estanque which is where the royals use to go for relaxing and entertainment. The would hold mini marine wars on the man made lake.







Some monument. Thought it looked cool.

Thats it for now. I better get some more food as my waist line is reducing which i didnĀ“t think was possible. All my shorts and pants are falling off me.

Depressing...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see that you are having a good time turning your blood into alcohol. you will need it for the Tarifa nightlife also.
hope it's windy for you.
Say hi to Bob(Tarifa Fin Co) & Jesus(OZU) when you are there....
Donny.

Thu June 22, 06:19:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home